Join us at the Moving to Portugal seminars in London
- Posted by Robert Appleton in Overseas Property
- October 1, 2018
- No Comments
On Wednesday 31st October 2018, Currencies 4 You shall be exhibiting at the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce UK “Moving to Portugal” seminars in London.
The Moving to Portugal Show & Seminars are designed to answer all the questions you may have about how to organise your move to Portugal, – whether you intend to run your business from there, invest there, retire there or simply spend several months a year there to escape the English climate.
As a Corporate Member of the Portuguese Chamber of Commerce UK, Currencies 4 You shall be exhibiting giving visitors the opportunity to ask questions about any potential move to Portugal.
On the day, the doors will open at 11am and close at 9pm. The first seminar begins at 11.30am and will last approx. two hours, with a coffee break in the middle for half an hour. The seminar will then be repeated at 3pm and 6.30pm.
Within each seminar there will be 6 short (15 minute) presentations from specialists on the following subjects:
- where to buy – where are the property investment hotspots?
- the legal aspects of buying a property in Portugal
- how to plan your tax and financial affairs in advance of the move
- how to structure mortgage finance
- how Portugal’s Non Habitual Residence (NHR) tax programme works
- aspects of healthcare, residency and later living in Portugal
- how to plan your currency needs
Alongside the exhibitors, staff from all the companies presenting at the seminars will be present throughout the day on their stands to answer your questions and to talk in private with you.
The seminars are free to attend but due to their popularity it is necessary to reserve your place in advance.
For more information about Currencies 4 You visit our dedicated Overseas Property Investment page.
Leave a Reply