1. What Information will be used?
By using the services of Currencies 4 You, we will collect and use information about you and any additional account holders within your account. This information includes your registration details, information about the use of your account and other information that you give us or that we collect.
The information you provide when you register for the account is necessary so that you can enter into a contract with us to enable you to use the account. If you do not provide this information, you will not be able to use the account.
2. How will your information be used?
We and other services providers that we work with or partner with from time to time, may use your information to:
- Operate the account, for example to confirm security details with you enabling you to trade.
- Analyse how you use the account to ensure trading activity is within the expected estimated annual volume.
- Understand your trading patterns to possibly offer you other services which would be suitable to your requirements.
One of the benefits of having an account with Currencies 4 You is that we can send you information via email to keep you updated with current market movements that have an affect on the exchange rates.
We are also able to set you up on our online trading platform, which uses your information to log into your account and view your trading history since your account opened with Currencies 4 You.
3. When we can use your information?
We collect and use your information in the following situations:
- Where our use of your information is necessary for us to perform the contract or contracts that we have with you. These contracts include the terms and conditions of our services which you entered into agreement with when signing up to Currencies 4 You.
- Where our use of your information is for the purposes of the companies with partner with in order to perform our services and we have made sure that your information, and your rights in relation to that information, are protected.
- Where we believe is necessary to use your information to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject; and
- Where we have your consent. We will rely on your consent to use your information for marketing to you by email, or phone call and other methods of electronic communication from time to time in accordance with your data choices.
Where we rely on consent to use your information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
4. The period for which we will keep your information
We will keep your information for as long as is necessary for us to fulfil the purposes and legal obligations that we describe in this policy. As a general rule, however, we will keep:
- The information you provide when you register with Currencies 4 You, together with any updates you make to that information, for the duration of your account actively trading with Currencies 4 You and legal obligations with the Financial Conduct Authority.
5. Who will we share your information with?
We may share your information with our partners and legal authorities (which can be found at www.currencies4you.com). We may also share your information with:
- Our professional advisors
- Any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights and the rights of any third party; and
- Any third party that purchases, or to which we transfer, all or substantially all of our assets and business. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to try and ensure that the entity to which we transfer your information uses it in a manner that is consistent with this policy.
We promise we’ll never share your details with anyone else
6. Transferring your information internationally
Your personal information may be transferred internationally. Sometimes we will need to transfer your information, for example, we have international offices and data will be transferred to our UK office for processing. Countries to which we transfer information may have different standards to control how your information is used and protected and these standards may not be as strict as those in place in the United Kingdom. If we transfer your information to a country which does not have data protection laws which off an adequate level of protection for your information, we can transfer your information in a way that complies with data protection law (for example, in some circumstances we may ask for explicit consent to make a transfer of your information).
Where we put in place appropriate safeguards to protect information which we transfer, the safeguards may include securing additional legal agreements to protect your information.
7. Your choices and rights
You have a number of rights in relation to your information and can make a number of choices about how we can collect and use it. For example, you can decide not to receive marketing material from us and tell us how you want to receive marketing communications from us.
Note that some of the choices or changes you make may impact our ability to maintain your account or provide you with information and your account may need to be closed. We will notify you if such action is necessary.
If you are concerned about how your information is used, please contact at FAO Data Protection Officer, Currencies 4 You Limited, Regus House, Victory Way, Admirals Park, Crossways, Dartford, Kent, DA2 6QD. Alternatively, you have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
8. Who we are
We are Currencies 4 You Limited, a company registered in England under number 06866898. Our registered office is at Regus House, Victory Way, Admirals Park, Crossways, Dartford, Kent, DA2 6QD. We are the Data Controller. Get in touch by contacting the Data Protection Officer in writing at the above address.
We protect your information, our business depends on it.