Currencies 4 You Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (registered no. 06866898). Registered office: Regus House, Victory Way, Admirals Park, Crossway Dartford, DA2 6QD.
Currencies 4 You’s Payment and Foreign Currency Exchange Services are provided by Currency Cloud Limited, Equals Connect Limited, and Sciopay Limited.
Currency Cloud Limited. Registered in England No. 06323311. Registered Office: Stewardship Building 1st Floor, 12 Steward Street London E1 6FQ. The Currency Cloud Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money. FCA registration number: 900199.
Payment Services are provided by Equals Connect Limited, registered in England and Wales (registered no. 07131446). Registered Office: Vintners’ Place, 68 Upper Thames St, London, EC4V 3BJ. Equals Connect Limited are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide payment services (FRN: 671508).
Sciopay Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. Registration No: 12352935. Sciopay Ltd is licensed and regulated by HMRC as a Money Service Business (MSB). Licence No: XCML00000151326. Sciopay Ltd is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority as an Authorised Payment Institution. Firm Reference Number: 927951.
The FCA requires us to meet standards across three areas. Our partners exceed all three of these standards which cover:
- Capital Adequacy – The levels of capital requirements are based on our level of activity. The FCA reviews our capital adequacy on an annual basis.
- Client Protection – Our client funds are safeguarded by our FCA-regulated e-money partners at a credit institution.
- Robust Internal Risk Management – We have strict governance and operational processes in place to scrutinise the accuracy of each of our transactions, with appropriate involvement from our Directors. Compliance with our governance and processes is regularly audited.
Key Facts About Our Partners
- Working with 12,000+ businesses and organisations
- Traded £9.5bn in foreign exchange
- Transactions in more than 140 currencies
- Contributing to Bloomberg FXFC forecasting
- Backed by the most respected technology investors
- Member of FinTechCity’s FinTech50 2015