Currencies 4 You Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (registered no. 06866898). Registered office: Regus House, Victory Way, Admirals Park, Crossway Dartford, DA2 6QD.
Currencies 4 You’s Payment and Foreign Currency Exchange Services are provided by Ebury Partners UK Limited. Ebury Partners UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as an Electronic Money Institution. Reference number: 900797.
The FCA requires us to meet standards across three areas. Ebury exceeds all three of these standards which cover:
- Capital Adequacy – The levels of capital requirements are based on our level of activity. The FCA reviews our capital adequacy on an annual basis.
- Client Protection – Our client funds are held in segregated accounts, entirely separate from our own operating accounts, so client funds are always safe.
- Robust Internal Risk Management – We have strict governance and operational processes in place to scrutinise the accuracy of each of our transactions, with appropriate involvement from our Directors. Compliance with our governance and processes is regularly audited.
Key Facts About Our Partners
- Working with 12,000+ businesses and organisations
- Traded £9.5bn in foreign exchange
- Transactions in more than 140 currencies
- Contributing to Bloomberg FXFC forecasting
- Backed by the most respected technology investors
- Member of FinTechCity’s FinTech50 2015
Ebury is registered with the ICO under the UK Data Protection Act; our registration number is Z209673X. We do not share any client information with third parties and all client information is held securely on our remote servers. Client information, paper or electronic, is handled with due care; in line with Ebury’s internal guidelines.